Booking Terms
:: Minimum stay of 2 nights.
:: Booking confirmation: 30% of full amount, remaining 70% payable on entry.
:: Free cleaning service for stays of 7 days or more.
:: Facilities may only be used by persons staying at the house. No guests or persons not included in the booking are permitted.
:: No animals allowed.
:: Special fees for events or celebrations, according to the permitted usage of the house.